Fast & Simple
Download Free Software
Latest Software Releases
Get instant updates, ratings, and reviews about the latest software that has the markets. Download the software of your choice with simple procedures.
Most Popular Downloads
Click here to get the list of the most downloaded software from us in various categories.
Browsers & Plugins
You can easily download all the browsers and the plugins for free of cost.
Secure your devices with the latest and the original version of the anti-spyware.
Watch the Software Download
What You Can Get
MP3 & Audio
Messaging & Chat
Firewalls & Security
Compression & Backup
From Our Clients
“Online Webcam Video Chat “
We have an online video chat support through which people can reach out to us and clarify their doubts.
All Drivers Update Software
What to upgrade your old software? This is the ideal place for. Update your software to the latest version.
Driver Booster Free Download (Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Get the latest and bet driver booster for your device and experience a drastic increase in the performance of the device.
From our blog
Are you a Windows 10 user? Do you like to play games on this operating system and you have problems about the performance of the computer you are using, especially for gaming? So, don’t worry, this is what we will show many simple steps to optimize the performance of computers (as well as laptops) for gaming using the Windows 10 operating system.
One problem that is not uncommon for users of Windows 10 is the lack of optimal gaming performance on their computers, but perhaps they already have minimum specifications for playing the latest games. Now, as a solution, here are some tips that will show you techniques for adding gaming performance to Windows 10, which can also be included for those of you who used Windows before (7-8). It’s not just for first person or RPG gaming, currently all games even a simple games like Poker or Baccarat games that you can play in https://judisakti.org now use beautiful graphic. The purpose is for player’s eye comfortable for playing in a long time.
Update The Graphics Card Driver
AMD and Nvidia often release updates to their latest drivers for graphics cards to improve the performance of their graphics cards, especially for Windows 10 users. For this proposition, updating your graphics card drivers with the latest ones might fix the problem you are experiencing around this.
Also, the latest drivers can fix compatibility problems that occur, either in Windows or the games you play. Updating this video adapter driver and sound card driver is important because sometimes simple driver updates can add to older game performance too.
You can use Intel Driver Update Utility or AMD Autodetect Driver.
Optimize The Performance of Your Software
When the game starts launching, any soft devices that are active in the background will continue to be active until you do something about this. An active soft device requires being able to suck up valuable resources that should be channeled to increase your game performance. Therefore, we recommend that you introduce the Task Manager and block any non-active non-system processes that are not important.
Are you also using your web browser when the game is running? Try to close everything. Are you editing something like a video? Pause it, or complete the encoding process before introducing your game.
Although not every game requires not a few resources to run, but your game will have complete resources that are needed fully for better empirical play.
Choose a High-Performance Power Plan Option
A high-performance power plan option will deliver maximum power to deliver better gaming performance, especially on laptops. The trick: open Control Panel> select Power Options. After that, select the High-Performance option to increase the performance of the computer.
Try Experimenting on Setting Game settings
You can tweak the game settings to get better results. Soft devices in games often choose the best graphics for the game, and for the most part, it works. However, sometimes soft equipment moves to the lowest setup, even if this graphics card can run the game on the highest available settings. Well, you can try to set this up for better empirical play.
Adjust The PC for The Best Performance
You can set up your computer or laptop in Windows for better performance management, the method:
- Open Control Panel
- Click System,
- Advanced system settings,
- System properties Advanced tab,
- Performance Settings,
- Visual Effects.
- And then select adjust for best performance
- click Apply
Here are tips on speeding up computers, laptops, especially Windows 7. But it applies to other versions of Windows. In connection with the slow performance of a computer system, this may occur gradually so that not a few do not realize it until a day opens a program or the file feels old, slow, and even hangs.
No matter how fast or shiny a computer/laptop is, when it’s new it seems the quickest and most surprising, but at one time maybe not a few users feel the slow performance of the computer.
There are so many causes, but whatever the reason, there are not a few ways to help speed up computers, especially Windows 7 and create better performance. If only exposed to a severe virus, it is recommended that the windows be installed again to be clean of viruses. Below are some powerful tips to help optimize windows to be faster.
Speed up loading when booting Windows startup
Many programs are designed to start automatically when Windows is fired, or loading startup, but not a few users don’t know it. Limit the use of programs that are rarely or not necessary to be used to speed up the computer at startup. Choose the use of programs that are urgent at startup.
1. Click the windows icon, and type “msconfig” (without the quotes) in the search box, then press Enter.
2. Choose “Startup” on the very top tab menu.
3. Choose or remove the “checklist” programs that are not needed when the computer is woken up. Even though the checklist is removed, the program can still be run after entering Windows.
4. As an experience, then select the “Services” tab on the top menu and check the “Hide all Microsoft services” list below. Just like the previous stage, select only the programs that are urgent when running on the computer.
5. Then click Apply and OK, then restart the computer matches the instructions.
Speed up the Windows system with Disk Cleanup
While using a computer, there is its history for Windows by storing “temporary files” that have been used. These unneeded files are stored on the hard disk without being noticed by the user, picking up hard disk space and automatically the less so that it can slow down the computer.
“Disk Cleanup” deletes files while it is classified as emptying the “Recycle Bin,” deleting many system files and different items that are no longer needed. Follow the guidelines for these steps about the technique of doing “Disk Cleanup.”
1. Click the Windows icon, and type “disk cleanup” (without the quotes) in the search box (same as the above steps), then press Enter, or often it appears above it to be chosen. Another alternative is the technique Click the Windows icon – All Programs – Accessories – System Tools – Disk Cleanup.
2. At this stage, basically you can check the list / choose all to clean, but it can also be chosen solely as you wish, the recommendations select all to be clean: D. Click OK to continue cleaning. Then there is the warning “Delete files.” Just click Delete files and wait for a moment, the speed depends on the computer specifications.
3. It is recommended to restart after Disk Cleanup and feel the difference.
Speed up with Defragment Windows Computer Hard Disk
The term Fragmentation creates a hard disk to do extra work that can slow down the computer. “Disk Defragmenter” rearranges data, files, fragmented applications so that computer hard disks can work more efficiently, more structured and faster.
Keep in mind that “Disk Defragment” is just trying to be deactivated automatically, because this program is already set automatically from the default Windows, but this can slow down Windows without realizing it. So try “Disk Defragment” in the Manual just like the following steps:
Click the Windows icon, and type “disk defragmenter” (without the quotes) in the search box, then press Enter, or often it appears on it. Another alternative is the technique Click the Windows icon – All Programs – Accessories – System Tools – Disk “Defragmenter.”
1. As shown above, there are several Hard Disk partitions that you want to defragment, choose the appropriate windows, above there is Windows XP because I use 2 Windows systems on one computer:
2. Click the Defragment disk on the suitable Hard Disk Partition option. Good recommendations for the Windows system. Wait for several times depending on the computer specifications speed.
3. Finally, you shouldn’t forget this manual disk Defragment setting only. Above there is a “Turn off schedule” button Remove the checklist to the point that this feature is useful manually.
4. Restart again to be sure.
Speeding Up with Performance Settings “visual effects” Windows computer
If Windows is slow, it can speed it up by deactivating several visual effects. This might be needed if you have the usual computer specifications, but if it is arranged better.
1. Right-click on the computer icon and select Properties.
2. Choose “Advanced system settings” on the left, then click “settings.”
3. Remove the “checklist” on features that are not needed, which if it can slow down the computer or maybe it can be seen like mine in the picture. Then click Apply or OK.
The appearance will probably not change much, but the business can speed up the performance of a computer – laptops and can be changed every time the console is adjusted. But it needs to be known so that the computer always feels like new, then do the steps above regularly, for example, once a month. It’s finished, hopefully after the steps above can speed up the computer like new again.
Here is the list of free personal Firewall Application Software to monitor internet networks or then ongoing data traffic on computers and laptops.
This soft device encapsulates a very urgent network security and surveillance feature that notifies users of online threats from the internet, including application evolution, Proxy evolution, DNS evolution, the evolution of host files, and suspicious hosts.
How to watch or monitor internet data networks
The windows system handles a lot of traffic or the data network is automatically connected to the internet. While the browser (browser) is not the only software that delivers data online.
If you feel the heavy or slow performance of a computer or laptop, try to check what activities occur when connected to the internet. The Windows system itself has an automatic update feature that takes place in the background without the user being aware, and this applies to a lot of programs, while this is among those that result in slow internet connections. This became an important issue when companies running services through online, such as casino online, one of the example is https://yukbola.net which provide the best and complete sports tournament betting. This is how to monitor internet network traffic in Windows:
- Click simultaneously Ctrl + Alt + Del (Delete) – Select “Start Task Manager” – “Networking” (Slide Cursor if needed).
Example: Busy Data Traffic without a single program going on (Suspicious).
Networking: Normal Data Traffic without running programs.
For not a few users, network security is the most crucial part. GlassWire displays Internet network activities that are easy to find out about data traffic, including submitting notifications (notifications) when new software accesses the internet.
This can help identify software or programs that are problematic or risky before doing something too dangerous.
Application Software for Knowing Internet Activities
Software features: Free monitor and firewall (Freeware)
Recommendation: 2GB of RAM above so it is not burdensome
GlassWire is free software that delivers a complete visualization of internet network activities classified as graphs, then types of traffic, applications, geographical places and easy to understand. The graph feature makes it possible to watch details about software or network activity spikes.
Monitor Internet Threats (Viruses, Spyware, Malware, Hackers)
GlassWire reveals suspected hosts that can be a threat, including unexpected network system file evolution, unusual software changes, ARP spoofing, DNS evolution, and notifying problems in the notification format to action.
If you see unexpected activities that are not expected, then you can immediately block the data activity with a free firewall or uninstall programs that are not needed.
Windows Firewall Feature
The free Firewall feature of GlassWire reveals threats that are missed or not detected by antivirus. This firewall reveals all the activities of the internet network to the point that it can easily watch what happens in the background of the system, to the extent that it can witness potential threats and can block those activities if necessary.
To block internet data activities, it is entirely clickable on the left firewall icon of each of the data traffic. Then the software will not be able to do internet activities.
Note: Host Process for Windows Services is a system that must run if using the Internet.
The first task, once you reinstall windows or buy a new system is to install useful applications and software. The reason is without such apps, using your computer can be a tedious task. Using the following free software, on the other hand, besides maximizing your efficiency help you get the best of your PC. Best free software for Windows 10 in 2019
1. VLC Media Player This monarch is by far the best and most popular video player with plenty of functionalities and features. Considering it is one of the most common windows media players, it is sometimes already installed on some systems. However, if it is not, make sure you have them in place to plays discs, files, devices, streams and a host of other popular codecs.
2. Google Chrome Immediately you install Windows 10, the next thing is a browser. While the operating system comes with Microsoft Edge pre-installed (a decent browser overall), it lacks some functionalities that many third-party browsers like Google Chrome have. The OS has a long history, having been in the market for quite some time, besides being secure and support the cutting-edge web standards.
3. Adobe Photoshop Express A slimmed-down alternative of Adobe’s sought-after photo-editor, this software best suits touchscreens. It allows you to optimize photos with a mere tap and slide of a finger. It also gives you a collection of appearances to choose from each of which suits specific image types. Adobe Photoshop Express allows you to straighten, crop and flip images, alter exposure and tint, heal blemishes, apply vignettes and correct red-eye and much more.
4. Kaspersky Free Antivirus This lightweight antivirus software delivers necessary real-time anti-malware protection for Windows 10 users. Some of its attractive features include email, files and web protection. It also has automatic updates, self-defense as well as quarantine. It is a perfect alternative to the widely used Windows Defender.
5. Skype Skype is arguably the best free video call app currently available. While it has been around for some time now, it has gone through several transformations to the present-day feature-packed version. Besides video calls, the app allows you to annotate PowerPoint for instantaneous collaboration with over 200 people, record meetings, share a screen and video conferencing.
6. CCleaner This tool rids your PC of old files making it faster and more efficient. It also reduces instances of crashes on your machine. CCleaner enables you to delete temporary files, and browsing cache, and history. Since it supports third-party apps, you can remove the associated temporary files and scan the registry for possible problems. If you opt to use it to fix issues on the log the software prompts you to create a reserve file.
The above are some of the best free must-have applications you ought to install on your Windows 10. Note that how you intend to use your PC dictates the ones you should install first. However, we recommend making sure you install the browser, anti-virus and multiplayer as soon as possible regardless of the nature of your task at hand. They make your computer secure and versatile.
The Best Antivirus is a software program that can protect the PC of a laptop computer from the effects of all kinds of harmful viruses. Download the free antivirus the best, light, powerful, compelling, effective PC, can be used for Windows 7, 8, 10. The primary function of this antivirus is to be able to detect, counteract and remove malicious virus or malware programs. However, there is no perfect antivirus, but at least it can offer the best solution for virus and malware problems.
The significant first step to saving a computer or laptop from a virus is to install an antivirus before the computer is infected with a virus. We recommend that this business be implemented after installing Windows, both Windows 7, 8, 10, and other supporting software
Don’t use two leading antiviruses at the same time, because it can cause conflicts, even to hang. If you want to try another antivirus, then the previous one must be uninstalled first. Antivirus download speed depends on the choice, range from 5 minutes – 1 hour, especially when virus definition updates in online databases. Suggested computers or laptops have at least 1GB or more of memory so as not to burden.
1. AVG – One of the best free antivirus applications available. AVG AntiVirus Free has full benefits as antivirus and antispyware, classified as email scanners, links, scanning options, scheduling, automatic updates, and not a few more. This AntiVirus supports Windows XP-SP3, Vista, 7, 8, 10.
2. Avast – The appropriate program is in the best free antivirus software arrangement. Avast Free Antivirus has full benefits, and antispyware protects the computer from virus threats. Has a heuristic engine that can detect viruses and malware that were previously unknown. Avast Free Antivirus supports Windows XP-SP3, Vista-SP2, 7, 8, 10
3. Bitdefender – Software that is equivalent to among powerful antivirus programs and free that can be considered more famous. Bitdefender is straightforward in setup and configuration, using system resources that are not many aliases will not slow down your computer or laptop. The free Antivirus edition fully supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
4. Panda Free – The program that offers windows protection and USB Flashdisk protection. The version of Free Panda Antivirus is a change from the first cloud antivirus, according to Collective Intelligence. This antivirus has a new system for detecting and eradicating viruses and threats that are different from catalogs that are shared by millions of users in real time.
5. Avira – Software that can protect computers or laptops from viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, adware and so many types of malware, and certainly among the best free antivirus programs. Avira supports Windows 7, 8, 10. Avira can also be used on Mac and Linux computers.
6. Adaware – Programs that are easy to use, easy on the computer performance and support detailed customizable scanning. AdAware supports Windows 7, 8, 10. This antivirus provides free on-access, which means it always takes place in the background of windows to monitor files. But the free version has limited access.
7. Comodo – Products from Comodo Security Solutions, a good antivirus program, are among the best and free choices. Comodo protects the computer from many threat sources, utilizing many other technologies to create a whole process of silence but is still the most effective, Comodo Antivirus works on Windows 7, 8, 10.
8. 360 Total Security Essential – Free anti-virus devices that are chosen by more than millions of people. With one click find less space, speed, and security. 360 Total Security Essential utilizes many cloud technologies as well as a mixture of antivirus engines to create the most effective process. This antivirus works on Windows 7, 8, 10.
Free or paid antivirus options are personal decisions that must be based on computer or laptop needs. However using various types of antivirus can be a separate experience, choose the one that works best.
To be able to install Windows, either install Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, the system requires minimum or at least hardware specifications so that computers and laptops can be used correctly and adequately. In addition to the system of specifications (system requirements) of hardware (hardware), it is also pronounced the recommended system for computers and laptops. This system specification is relative, depending on the user requirements matched with the type of application program used.
To find out the brief specifications of a laptop and computer, do the steps below. Click Image / Icon Windows (very bottom left) or click start, run on Windows XP, then type in the search box “dxdiag” (without quotes) then ENTER.
Here there is not a lot of main information about the computer type, namely “System Manufacturer” to use the Brand and “System Model” for the model/type, even though there are some Windows drivers found. Note the Brands and models for easy downloading / searching for suitable drivers on the internet.
Cause Windows cannot be installed
- Cause 1: Differences in 32 bit and 64-bit Hardware Processor Specifications.
- Cause 2: Hard Disk Settings (Compatible or Enanched or AHCI) in the BIOS Menu.
- Compatible: Settings in the BIOS Menu can be used for all types of windows.
- Others: Computer and Laptop Boot Settings.
Every computer and laptop used has a 32-bit and 64-bit hardware specification system. The 64-bit version of the device has some times better capabilities than the 32 bit, and of course, the price is not much higher.
This hardware system is also matched with the Windows installer application system. For example, to install Windows 7 64 bit, it is required in accordance with hardware that is 64 bits too, because if installed on 32-bit equipment, automatically the computer and laptop cannot be installed Windows.
But the 32-bit Windows installer can be installed on 64-bit hardware, because 64-bit devices have skills above 32 bits and many users generally use the 32-bit version of Windows installer, both Windows XP, 7, 8 and 8.1.
Minimal Computer and Laptop Specifications System
The following is the system specification of the computer hardware and laptop so that Windows can be installed, both Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10:
Minimum hardware specifications for Windows XP
- The following are the minimum specifications for installing Windows XP.
- Processor: Speed 233 Megahertz (MHz) (Pentium 3) or higher.
- RAM: 384 Megabytes (MB).
- Hard disks: 2.5 GB empty or more.
- VGA (Display): Video adapter with 64 Megabyte memories.
Recommended for Windows XP
- Processor: Speed of 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or higher.
- RAM: 1 Gigabyte (GB) or higher.
- Hard disk: 20 GB and above for the Windows system.
- VGA (Display): Video adapter with memories of 512 Megabytes (MB) and above.
Windows hardware minimum specifications 7, 8, 8.1
The system specifications for Windows 7 and Windows 8 are almost the same. The following are the minimum specifications for Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 to be installed.
- Processor: Speed of 1 Gigahertz (GHz).
- RAM memory: 1GB 32-bit and 2GB 64-bit.
- Hard disks: 16 GB 32-bit and 20 GB 64-bit.
- Graphics (Display) Memory: 256MB.
Recommendations for Windows 7, 8 and 8.1
- Processor: Speed of 2 Gigahertz (GHz) or higher.
- RAM memory: 2 Gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) and 4 GB (64-bit).
- Hard disks: 30 GB (32-bit) and 40 GB (64-bit) or larger.
- Graphics (Display) Memory: 512MB or higher.
Minimum hardware specifications for Windows 10
The Windows 10 specification system is the same as Windows 7, 8 and 8.1.
Supercomputers are stars in their world and become the most valuable object. Supercomputers can process data for military, industrial, and so on. Follow the history and growth of Super Computers from many parts of the world.
In chess, computers wrote history on May 11, 1997. In the 6th game, grandmaster Carry Kasparov was examined by Deep Blue, a computer from IBM. The computer wins with a status of 3 1/2 versus 2 1/2 points. The history of the man against the machine is completed in just 19 steps.
Deep Blue continues to be developed by IBM for these destinations. However, this computer is not the fastest compared to others. Deep Blue is too slow. Top5OO, the legitimate Supercomputer rating (top500.org) placed it ranked 259 in June 1997. After 15 years, the computer sank far away. Generally, processors in the Top5OO arrangement are in North America. SuperMuc, the fastest supercomputer in Germany and even Europe, is listed in position 4. Because Super computers suck tremendous energy since 2005 Green5OO has emerged. Here, the rate is Megaflops per Watt, and IBM BlueGene occupies the very top area.
The Supermachine construction and the engine itself are the stars in the world of computers. This million of dollars system is equipped with complicated and complicated data flow. BlueGene can process weather data for the next ten years or simulate the characteristics of car paint in a wind tunnel for days. Even supercomputers can be used for the development of atomic weapons. Thanks to this simulation, the United States (US) does not need to work on testing explosions of nuclear weapons directly. Supercomputers can also be used to calculate cosmic collisions, film scenes, and can become earthquakes. In 2030, the weather forecast is accurate for 14 days.
Super Computer History
Supercomputers began to be created in 1964. First, the supercomputer was the size of a closet and was built by Seymour Gray from the US. Everyone can make a fast CPU, he explained. The trick is to create a fast-paced system. To achieve this, Seymour embodies revolutionary ideas and systems, the majority of which was adopted ten years ago by PC processors, for example, the pipeline. The pipeline allows computers to divide orders into some smaller work steps to the extent that they don’t have to be sequential, order by request. Before the law passed in the process, the processor could initiate a new command, Seymour fostered the first commercial supercomputer and succeeded for the CDC company.
Supercomputer CDC-6600 has a performance of 3 million operations per second (Flops). After establishing its own company, he built the legendary supercomputer Cray-1 in 1976. The system was then marketed to Los Alamos National Laboratory for $ 8.8 million and had a performance of up to 160 million Flops. Flops are short for Floating operations per second. “This number is determined by the Linpack Benchmark.
In 1964, the CDC-660’s performance was indeed a sensation. However, when this speed is limited. In 1997, Deep Blue came with a performance of 11.38 billion Flops. The previous record was solved by ASCI Red with one Teraflops and can process 1,068 billion operations per second; Unpack does measure not only processor speed, but also its overall performance. Even though. Unpack remains controversial. Only computers with specific architectures are rated better by Unpack. Other buildings do not enter into the arrangement because the design does not allow it to be applied. Nevertheless, not a few countries and institutions of science have ambitions to achieve the title of the fastest supercomputer in the world. The US was often in the Top500.
Other architectures do not enter into the arrangement because the design does not allow it to be applied. However, not a few countries and institutions of science are ambitious to achieve the title of the fastest supercomputer in the world. The US was often in Top5OO. However, since the late 1980s, Japan ejected the US, and even the last of China was on top.
The fastest supercomputer on the continent of Asia has the name K Computer. The system was built by Fujitsu and operated in 2011 in Kobe, Japan. This supercomputer has 705,024 CPU cores and runs with Linux. Its performance reaches 10.51 Petaflops, four times the fastest super network in 2010, Tianhe-1A from China. I’m so proud. Japan named their subway station in Kobe under the name of the supercomputer.
However, recently the US returned to master the top ranks with IBM Sequoia its performance reached 16.32 Petaflops. Sequoia has 1.6 million CPU cores and is operated by Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory for atomic weapons research.
This supercomputer is not uncommon for critical projects — for example, the Pringles factory in Germany. The potato chips maker has used supercomputers to operate the tires and design packaging that requires aerodynamics.