Here are tips on speeding up computers, laptops, especially Windows 7. But it applies to other versions of Windows. In connection with the slow performance of a computer system, this may occur gradually so that not a few do not realize it until a day opens a program or the file feels old, slow, and even hangs.
No matter how fast or shiny a computer/laptop is, when it’s new it seems the quickest and most surprising, but at one time maybe not a few users feel the slow performance of the computer.
There are so many causes, but whatever the reason, there are not a few ways to help speed up computers, especially Windows 7 and create better performance. If only exposed to a severe virus, it is recommended that the windows be installed again to be clean of viruses. Below are some powerful tips to help optimize windows to be faster.
Speed up loading when booting Windows startup
Many programs are designed to start automatically when Windows is fired, or loading startup, but not a few users don’t know it. Limit the use of programs that are rarely or not necessary to be used to speed up the computer at startup. Choose the use of programs that are urgent at startup.
1. Click the windows icon, and type “msconfig” (without the quotes) in the search box, then press Enter.
2. Choose “Startup” on the very top tab menu.
3. Choose or remove the “checklist” programs that are not needed when the computer is woken up. Even though the checklist is removed, the program can still be run after entering Windows.
4. As an experience, then select the “Services” tab on the top menu and check the “Hide all Microsoft services” list below. Just like the previous stage, select only the programs that are urgent when running on the computer.
5. Then click Apply and OK, then restart the computer matches the instructions.
Speed up the Windows system with Disk Cleanup
While using a computer, there is its history for Windows by storing “temporary files” that have been used. These unneeded files are stored on the hard disk without being noticed by the user, picking up hard disk space and automatically the less so that it can slow down the computer.
“Disk Cleanup” deletes files while it is classified as emptying the “Recycle Bin,” deleting many system files and different items that are no longer needed. Follow the guidelines for these steps about the technique of doing “Disk Cleanup.”
1. Click the Windows icon, and type “disk cleanup” (without the quotes) in the search box (same as the above steps), then press Enter, or often it appears above it to be chosen. Another alternative is the technique Click the Windows icon – All Programs – Accessories – System Tools – Disk Cleanup.
2. At this stage, basically you can check the list / choose all to clean, but it can also be chosen solely as you wish, the recommendations select all to be clean: D. Click OK to continue cleaning. Then there is the warning “Delete files.” Just click Delete files and wait for a moment, the speed depends on the computer specifications.
3. It is recommended to restart after Disk Cleanup and feel the difference.
Speed up with Defragment Windows Computer Hard Disk
The term Fragmentation creates a hard disk to do extra work that can slow down the computer. “Disk Defragmenter” rearranges data, files, fragmented applications so that computer hard disks can work more efficiently, more structured and faster.
Keep in mind that “Disk Defragment” is just trying to be deactivated automatically, because this program is already set automatically from the default Windows, but this can slow down Windows without realizing it. So try “Disk Defragment” in the Manual just like the following steps:
Click the Windows icon, and type “disk defragmenter” (without the quotes) in the search box, then press Enter, or often it appears on it. Another alternative is the technique Click the Windows icon – All Programs – Accessories – System Tools – Disk “Defragmenter.”
1. As shown above, there are several Hard Disk partitions that you want to defragment, choose the appropriate windows, above there is Windows XP because I use 2 Windows systems on one computer:
2. Click the Defragment disk on the suitable Hard Disk Partition option. Good recommendations for the Windows system. Wait for several times depending on the computer specifications speed.
3. Finally, you shouldn’t forget this manual disk Defragment setting only. Above there is a “Turn off schedule” button Remove the checklist to the point that this feature is useful manually.
4. Restart again to be sure.
Speeding Up with Performance Settings “visual effects” Windows computer
If Windows is slow, it can speed it up by deactivating several visual effects. This might be needed if you have the usual computer specifications, but if it is arranged better.
1. Right-click on the computer icon and select Properties.
2. Choose “Advanced system settings” on the left, then click “settings.”
3. Remove the “checklist” on features that are not needed, which if it can slow down the computer or maybe it can be seen like mine in the picture. Then click Apply or OK.
The appearance will probably not change much, but the business can speed up the performance of a computer – laptops and can be changed every time the console is adjusted. But it needs to be known so that the computer always feels like new, then do the steps above regularly, for example, once a month. It’s finished, hopefully after the steps above can speed up the computer like new again.